Non-immigrants enter the U.S. for a temporary period of time and are restricted to the activity consistent with their visas. These type of visas are less restricted and more readily available.

Visas for Temporary Visitors (B1/B2)

  • B-1 Visitor for Business
  • B-2 Visitors for Pleasure

Visas for Students and Trainees (F, M, J, H-3)

  • Academic Students (F Visa)
  • Vocational Students (M Visa)
  • Exchange Visitor (J Visa)
  • H-3 Visa – Temporary worker invited by an individual or an organization for purposes of receiving instruction and training other than medical in nature.

Visas for Business Personnel (H, L, E, I, O, P Q, and R Visas)

  • H-1B Professional Workers
  • H-2 Temporary Workers
  • L-1 Executives / Managers
  • E Australian Special Occupation Visa
  • I Representatives of the Media
  • O-1 Extraordinary Ability
  • P-1 Athletes & Entertainers
  • Q-1 Cultural Exchange
  • R-1 Religious Workers

Family-Related Visas for Fiancees, Spouses, and Children of U.S. Citizens and LPRS

  • K-1 Fiancee
  • K-3 Spouse of USC
  • V Visa (Spouse/Child of LPR)

Diplomatic and International Organization Aliens

  • Nato
  • TN trade under NAFTA
  • A and G visas


  • Extension of Stay
  • Change of Status
  • Transit, crewmen
  • Law Enforcement Visas